Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Awesome Weekend!

I had a wonderful time in Minneapolis with my mom and sister. It was beautiful weather and we had so much fun eating out and exploring her new city. I have to say I'm kind of jealous of her, she lives in such a cool city. There is always something to do there. I will post the few pictures I took very soon (I still haven't downloaded them onto the computer).



On another note, I finally got wedding pictures uploaded onto my computer! I thought my CD player on my computer was broken but it wasn't, just needed to rip the sticker off the DVD.


One of my favorite things (and there were alot) on my wedding day was my bouquet. I looked forward to seeing it that day, I held it the rest of the day and I'm not sure how I didn't lose it that night. Never the less, I hung it to dry while we were in Hawai'i, and now dried it sits in a vase on my dresser in the bedroom.

Top Photo Credit: The Leekers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment