Wednesday, October 5, 2011

One of the best things




I love showing horses. Anyone that knows one thing about me is that I'm completely and utterly horse crazy. I love everything about it, the amount of dedication it takes (read: time) to the finishing touches of a winning performance. Although I have yet to master the latter, that is what keeps me going with it.


One of the best things about showing (or one of the worst, depends on who you talk to) are the clothes. Western style clothes are the best. You see, even though I have the "hot" all black outfit, which consists of startched black fitted button down, black chaps, black hat, and black/white/purple saddle pad, I love the sparkle.




This is my new showmanship outfit I made for next year:




I love the waist detail, when on, it looks amazing!





This is one of my horsemanship shirts, pink isn't really my thing, but I snagged it on sale.


Sometimes I go to my closet and just stare at these pieces. I just love the sparkle, brings out the 5 year old in me:)


No comments:

Post a Comment