Thursday, October 6, 2011

One of those mornings....


I woke up this morning and went to HOT yoga (not Brikam, they explain this in the yoga class description), came home at 7 and decided I needed a treat. I reached for the coffee pot, then I decided to utilize an awesome wedding gift.....my french press!
I love my kitchen, Mark hates it. Our house was built in 1947 and I think it still has the original cabinates. He wants new ones, I cannot stand the fact that he wants rip them out and put new ones in. The only thing I wish we had different was a bigger oven so my new cookie sheet will fit, along with a different sink. This is where we put our mugs which is above the sink. I love how simple and classic our new dishes and silverware are. P.S. the cow creamer was Mark's registry item.


I get to go to Minnesota tomorrow to visit my sister! I'm so excited, I never been to Minneapolis and I cannot wait to see her big girl house. But, before that I have to do well on my food micro test.

No comments:

Post a Comment